- 1 small pineapple (900g), chopped coarsely
- 1 large red capsicum (350g), chopped coarsely
- 1 medium green capsicum (200g), chopped coarsely
- 1 medium red onion (170g), sliced thinly
- 4 x 200g kingklip fillets
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup (125ml) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 fresh long red chilli, seeded, sliced thinly
- 4cm piece fresh ginger (20g), grated
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly
Step 1 – Cook pineapple, capsicums and red onion on lightly oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until browned all over and tender.
Step 2 – Meanwhile, cook fish on heated lightly oiled flat plate (or large non-stick frying pan) until cooked as desired.
Step 3 – Combine sugar, vinegar, soy, chili and ginger in big bowl. Place pineapple, capsicums and red onion in bowl with dressing; toss gently to combine. Divide mixture among serving plates; top with fish and green onion.
Serves 4 per serving
25.7g carbohydrate, 4.8g total barrel (1.4g saturated barrel), 1393kJ (333 cal), 45.3g protein