- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 x 200g game fish steaks
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill 200g baby spinach leaves
- 2 medium apples (300g), sliced thinly
- 2 baby fennel bulbs (260g), trimmed, sliced thinly
- 1 Lebanese cucumber (130g), seeded, sliced thinly
Step 1 – Place vinegar, oil, sugar and mustard in screw-top jar shake well.
Step 2 – Combine 1 tablespoon of the dressing with fish, finely chopped chives and finely chopped dill in medium bowl; toss fish to coat in mixture. Cook fish in heated lightly oiled large frying pan until cooked as desired
Step 3 – Place remaining ingredients in large bowl with remaining dressing: toss gently to combine. Serve fish with salad.
4 per serving
10.7g carbohydrate, 19g total barrel (3.8g saturated fat), 1587kJ (379 cal), 41.1g protein